over 1 year ago
Our client is a market leader in delivering tailored support service solutions to the sport and leisure market. They operate in vibrant and public environments, providing full Facility Management. They are looking for an experienced HVAC engineer to work on a major public venue in Birmingham.
- Carry out routine repairs and PPM to all HVAC related plant and equipment throughout the venue.
- Oversee the BMS operation and ensure schedules are planned in a timely manner.
- Ensure that seasonal heating and cooling demands are met.
- Work to ISO14001, monitor meter readings and look to reduce energy costs.
- Assist and liaise with specialist contractors.
- Provide hands-on building fabric maintenance.
- Schedule and prioritise work tasks to ensure that all planned maintenance works are carried out on time.
- Guarantee a speedy response to onsite emergencies that require maintenance staff attendance.
- Aid in the delivery of special projects.
- Provide hands-on reactive maintenance assistance as directed.
- Make certain client assets are sustained, maintained and protected
- Know when to seek advice from others and how and where to find useful information.
- Plans workload, prioritising tasks effectively.
- Takes responsibility for producing work to the agreed standard and targets within the agreed timetable.
- Experience in a building services environment.
- 3 Years experience post apprenticeship in a building services environment.
- Working knowledge of Building Management Systems – Desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office systems – Desirable.
- Will have had minimum of 3 years site experience in any field and some experience with A.H.U’s will be beneficial.