3 months ago
Our client is a privately owned Business with a passion for delivering high quality Cleaning Services. They have a team of over 1,600 people, working on behalf of a diverse client base across a range of market sectors.
They believe in making a difference. They stand for trust and integrity, they are genuine, and care about people and performance. They have a passion to be the best. These values drive quality customer service delivery and real value for clients whilst originality and innovation continually helps us improve growing the business.
They are currently seeking a HR Manager to join the Team to provide both strategic direction for the business and influence the inhouse HR team daily. The role will vary from complex projects such as operational restructuring, driving employee engagement together with ensuring they meet compliance requirements.
As a fast-growing business, there is a significant volume of TUPE employees joining the business and therefore there is a need for them to have robust process and procedures in adherence.
- Responsibility for delivering a proactive HR strategy that is dedicated to delivering improved performance and focused on customer excellence.
- Responsible for the overall management of all HR activities and key initiatives
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing the senior team.
- Working together with local union and workforce representatives to continue to develop a positive and proactive constructive working relationship, implementing an employee relations climate of excellence to support the business development and growth.
- You will ensure that all legislative requirements are met and HR best practice is firmly established
- Responsible for developing effective relationships with Managers in order to ensure the HR strategy is aligned to the business plan.
- Responsible for the delivery and engagement of strategy in line with the Company's vision and values.
Experience, skills and attributes:
- Be able to demonstrate HR achievements in the above areas, ideally in a similar working environment (SME environment).
- Experience of business partnering at a mid/senior level, across multiple business areas / contracts
- Good experience of ER issues and Union relations
- Be of graduate calibre and possess a CIPD qualification.
- Possess excellent influencing skills and strength of character, with the personal qualities of tenacity and resilience required to be effective.
- Have the ability to analyse complex situations and provide workable solutions to a variety of stakeholders, adjusting your style to suit
- Strong communication & negotiating skills.
- Strong organisation skills with the tenacity to work in a fast-paced environment.