about 1 year ago
- To be a HR Advisor who promotes 5-star HR customer service experience
- To lead with HR expertise and be responsible for ER policy and practice
- To support the HR team with all areas from talent attraction through to reward, and to champion Diversity & Inclusion initiatives alongside key stakeholders
- To support colleagues to excel in their performance, working with all areas of the business
- To demonstrate and uphold the core values of the Global brand
- Provide credible advice on people issues, complying with policy, best practice and statutory requirements demonstrating and providing a challenging and robust view to deliver true business value
- Produce and issue accurate employment contracts, ensuring these are in line with current statutory regulations
- Review handbook containing all the information regarding the company's policies and procedures, ensuring it is always up to date and in line with current legislation
- Consulting and managing the HR implications of change, e.g. restructures, contractual change, TUPE, mergers and acquisitions
- Proactively manage both long term and short-term sickness cases advising managers on appropriate action taken and liaising with our occupational health provider where appropriate
- Undertake general administrative support tasks, such as filing and document management
- Influence, advise and coach managers to pursue courses of action which are in accordance with good employment practice, the needs of the business and the needs of the employee.
- Provide end to end case management including invite and outcome letter for ER cases.
- Support the HR to provide practical solutions and mitigate risks on all Employee Relations matters ranging from policy to tribunal cases.
A successful candidate will be:
- Positive, engaging and influential.
- Able to demonstrate generalist HR knowledge and experience, particularly in a fast paced, quality customer service business.
- An advocate for employee relations, creating and improving HR policies and procedures that meet both business needs and employment legislation
- Passionate about service both internally and externally
- Ideally CIPD level 3 qualified
- Ability to work confidentially and independently
- Strong employment law knowledge
- Generalist HR experience
- Strong communication skills via telephone and email
- Attention to detail with the ability to ask probing questions to ensure correct solutions are found.
- Abilities to manage complex TUPE processes.