about 1 month ago
- Must have practical experience in working in a fast paced environment, with demanding deadlines, high workload and has had previous experience in all the Key Duties areas.
- A strong team player who can work well independently and use their own initiative
- Must have the ability to manage conflicting priorities and work to deadlines as well as adapt to changing needs and priorities
- Must be personable and approachable, with strong relationship building skills.
- To provide practical HR advice to Colleagues, Supervisors and Area General Managers and ensuring advice is legally compliant and pragmatic
- To produce all HR administration letters including but not limited to; variations of contract, pay and benefits, internal communications Contracts of Employment
- Act as notetaker in employee relations meetings where requested
- Manage the HR Mailbox ensuring requests are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Process Leavers
- Delivery of own KPI’s
- Onboarding of new starters including managing the right to work process
- DBS Checks
- Reference requests
- Filing and maintaining electronic personnel files.