£42k plus a £5.4k car allowance plus holiday Entitlement 25 days + 8 B/Hol and other benefits
16 days ago
- Delivery of all H&S matters relating to the business including operational service delivery queries
- Contract auditing identifying areas of non-compliance and promoting rectification actions
- Collaboration with the mobilisation of new business opportunities
- Escalating non-compliance items immediately to the Compliance Manager and Business Units Directors.
- Development and responsibility for the maintenance, reviews and implementation of Health & Safety strategy, policies and procedures in accordance with all relevant health and safety legislation, regulations and guidance.
- The right to work in the UK
- Have NEBOSH General Certificate (or similar)
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 Management Systems (essential)
- ISO Auditing experience
- Be smart in appearance
- Be articulate and able to communicate fluently in English
- Valid UK driving licence.
- · Facilities Management industry (soft-service preferred)
- · Accident, RIDDOR, Near Miss investigation
- · Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills, including an ability to convince others effectively
- · Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power-point, in-house systems…)
- · Ability to identify needs, prioritise workloads, set achievable targets, evaluate progress and to meet deadlines
- · Ability to exercise initiative and willingness to propose initiatives and accept responsibilities
- · Must be confident in managing, presenting, communicating and influencing groups and individuals at all levels.
- · Full - UK drivers’ licence
- · Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate with others.