David de Souza
4 months ago
- Partner with Human Resources team and clients to execute against the people strategy in line with the business goals
- Maintain a positive work environment through effective employee relations practices
- Actively contribute to the business strategy; providing HR expertise and challenge to the management team
- Serve as HR advisor, coach and partner to the management team
- Support managers and employees in matters related to staffing initiatives, employee relations, workplace ethics and performance management.
- Lead, develop and contribute as a team member on HR projects across the business
- Proactively review on an ongoing basis all HR policies and processes; with a view to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the legal framework
- Carry out disciplinary meetings, redundancy consultation, TUPE and performance meetings with staff across all company sites as required.
- Hold a CIPD accreditation to a level 5 or above
- A minimum of five years progressive, professional HR experience within the service industry
- Previous HR experience in a physical production environment and consumer products desired
- Knowledge of Employee and Labour Relations practices, laws and regulations
- Proven experience in conflict resolution and organizational management practices
- A track record of establishing good alliances with all levels of management while retaining independence of thought
- Project management and process improvement experience
- Exceptional communication skills - both written & verbal.
- Previous experience of working with a service provider, preferable security
- Experience in handling multi cases 10+Good understanding of dealing with unions