£30k plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Location: Southwark, London - this is a hybrid role and home working will be an option
Vacancy Reference: VR/04454
Our Client is a London based Mechanical and Electrical Engineering service provider, delivering Pre planned and reactive maintenance services to the retail sector.
Due to the increase of business, they require an additional Helpdesk Administrator to support the Team and ensure all enquiries / issues are resolved in a methodical and well managed manner.
- Managing a busy helpdesk and handing incoming emails from clients requiring maintenance support
- Logging details of all enquiries managed onto the computer system and allocating jobs to team of Engineers
- Tracking work being completed from instigation stage through to successful completion
- Collating Engineers timesheets on a weekly basis, costing work completed and raising client sales invoices
- Raising purchase orders daily for spare parts and ensuring the prompt delivery
- Controlling and updating weekly reports monitoring and recording details on work completed.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- High level of customer focus