£45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
almost 2 years ago
The Financial Controller oversees the day to day activities of the finance team and ensures the companies finance function is organised, efficient and produces accurate financial and management accounts. The Finance Controller will also be responsible for assisting in planning the company strategy, budgets and accounting performance working with their external accountants ensuring legal compliance.
- Management of the finance function and overseeing the finance team.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Preparation of Monthly Consolidation P&L and Balance sheet
- Timely production of statutory and internal finance reports
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Cash Management and treasury duties
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Overseeing the Payroll process
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- To attend meetings with the Company’s prospects and clients as required. This will include travelling within the agreed regions.
- To work closely with the managers and directors to ensure that each client receives a high level of fiscal customer service.
- To represent the business at industry and business events and to represent the company and its products and services at all times in a professional and knowledgeable manner.