£50,000 - £55,000
28 days ago
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Finance & Planning Analyst to join a leading, rapidly growing organisation based in London. Our Client provides high quality integrated cleaning and support services across London and the South East. They are expanding rapidly and this is an exciting and challenging time to join as the Commercial Finance and Planning Analyst. They are an independently owned company delivering sustainable, high quality, people-centric services to customers specialise in providing services to customers who demand the highest standards, including property management organisations and blue-chip companies
- You will report to the Finance Director and as part of the Senior Operations team you will be heavily involved in the bid process and in providing the business with meaningful financial insight to budget and ensure the profitability of contracts.
- Previous experience with contract negotiations, contract risk minimisation and contract performance reporting are essential.
- They have an ambitious business growth programme and wish to build upon excellent industry reputation for delivering high-quality support service solutions, whilst consistently demonstrating a passion and eagerness to go the extra mile
- To achieve this they need to attract and retain talented people, with a broad range of skills so this opportunity will offer you growth and development
- You will have regular exposure to board Directors on a range of topical issues
- Analyse KPIs covering operational, revenue and profitability performance
- Report competitor and market performance for benchmarking and strategic management purposes
- You will be commercially minded
- Communicate clearly and influence confidently;
- Bring continuous improvement to processes;
- Ability to operating independently;
- Good team player and a good communicator.