£37,500 - £42,500
David de Souza
8 months ago
Bride Recruitment is seeking a Facilities Manager, to work within a well-established Property Management company, in the London area.
Their approach is simple. Attract and retain the best people, focus on the needs of their clients, invest in IT, systems and processes, keep their accounting team in London and focus on one core activity to ensure that all of their resources, energy and enthusiasm are dedicated to providing an unrivalled property and asset management service.
Our client provides first-class Facility Services to prestigious portfolios across London. They are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee the buildings within your assigned portfolio (a combination of commercial (office and retail) and residential (private rental) providing the highest level of service standards to client and building tenants. Our Clients FM and on-site teams are responsible for providing a range of support, working to create an environment which is fully compliant with Health, Safety & Fire and other statutory controls, promoting sustainability and good environmental practices when carrying out work across all service streams.
- To manage buildings within your assigned portfolio (a combination of commercial (office and retail) and residential (private rental) providing highest level of service standards to client and building tenants.
- To monitor contractor/supplier performance, reporting back to the central procurement team.
- Draft and monitor service charge budgets in conjunction with the surveying team.
- Understand expenditure allocations and ensure invoices are correctly apportioned to each property.
- Manage reports from the Service Desk and report on its results.
- Regular tenant/occupier liaison, organising and attending tenant forum meetings.
- Monitor all staff and supplier issues and address as required ensuring all policies are adhered to.
- Report any issues that may affect the client/tenant/the service of the property.
- Ensure regular property inspections are carried out and recorded
- Health & Safety and sustainability management – ensuring all requirements/legislation is met and advising client and occupiers as appropriate
The ideal candidate must have:
- Commercial awareness from qualification and/or experience
- Good working knowledge of H&S, environmental and statutory regulations
- Good working knowledge of facilities management in hard and soft services
- Proven experience in a similar environment
- Customer Service experience
- Proven experience in production and management of financial data
- Effective PC Skills - proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google
- Health and Safety
- BIFM Member