Our Client is one of the largest wholesalers in the retail sector, they provide products to over 70,000 retailers. They are now currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager to oversee all FM matters across their Estate and UK wide Depots. As Facilities Manager you will be responsible for the onsite Hard and Soft service delivery which is mostly in-house. This is a varied role but if you are challenge orientated with a great attitude, it could be a great prospect with lots of scope and autonomy.
- Managing in-house teams and sub-contractors to ensure maintenance tasks are completed
- Supporting H&S Advisor in ensuring the building is operative effectively
- Perform contract sum analysis and produce reports as required
- Manage new projects in line with budgets
- Responsible for the management of all building work undertaken on behalf of the company
- Maintaining, improving, and reporting on the company’s Environmental performance, and ensuring compliance with all applicable legislation
- Provide advice to the team on all planning, costing and technical aspects of the property services area
- Responsible for developing strong relationships with on/off-site facilities team and subcontractors
Skills, Experience, Conditions Specification:
- Extensive Facilities Management experience would be an advantage along with an experience of working across multi-site operations
- Must have excellent project management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Must be able to build strong relationships with all customers both internally and externally and support customers in understanding technical aspects
- Must be able to liaise and work with individuals at all levels including the senior executive
- Ideally, you will hold a Facilities / Project Management qualification but as a minimum, you will have good experience of delivering projects on time and within budget.