£30,000 - £32,000
9 months ago
Our client is a successful multi serviced Facilities Management company who work nationally for a variety of clients in a number of sectors. They are in search of an experience FM to ensurethat the Environmental Services, Guest Services and Guest Safety functions run within their contractual obligations and are performing to the required levels of quality and service at all times. You will be responsible for the delivery of Cleaning, Waste, Guest Services, & Security services, whilst driving a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
Role Description and requirements:
- Responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the supervision of the Environmental Services, Guest Services, and Security services within the contract specification to the agreed performance delivering the service in line with the KPI’s set by the client and the IFM policies
- Control and issuing of cleaning materials, ensuring stock rotation and safety in storage. Order cleaning materials as required via your preferred supply chain.
- To lead excellent communications throughout the contract and to champion the motivation for all staff. Being prepared to undertake any such duties, which may be necessary to ensure the successful operation of the contract and the good name of the Company.
- Plan staff rotas’ for all teams and manage staff hours worked, sickness and annual leave - report data to your line manager on a monthly basis, or as required.
- To recruit, develop and retain staff to deliver services in the most efficient and effective manner. Provides leadership and demonstrates role model behaviours in leading and motivating his/her team.
- Interrogate in conjunction with line manager the monthly KPI report to evaluate and establish whether we are fulfilling our contractual obligations. Resolve significant contractual issues across the contract, acting to identify and mitigate actual and / or potential problems.
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices hygiene, cleanliness, fire, SIA and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place. Follow client / company guidelines with regards to the identification and re-porting of health and safety hazards e.g., blocked / locked fire doors.
- Attend all training courses as required
- Work alongside your line manager to provide a seamless service to the client.
- To ensure all work is carried out in a safe, proper and thorough manner taking into account Health and safety legislation, Incentive FM policies and procedures, risk assessments and method statements
- To ensure operations are delivered in line with the company accreditation requirements, i.e. ISO:9001, 14001, and OHSAS:18001
Skills and Experience
- IOSH/NEBOSH trained desirable
- Knowledge of COSHH
- Minimum SIA non front line licence (if not obtained will be provided)