£35,000 - £38,000
about 2 years ago
Our client is a leading facilities company providing a first class service within FM, Cleaning, Security, M&E, Fire Safety and consultancy. They work across a variety of sectors, providing services in some of the most prestigious offices, world-famous music venues and leisure facilities across the UK. They are looking for someone to act as Facilities Manager in a busy shopping centre. The main duties of this role are to ensure the cleaning, security and maintenance required to ensure the effective running of the Shopping Centre are consistently maintained to the highest level. The ideal candidate must have previous Facilities Management experience within a shopping centre or an establishment with high footfall.
- To manage the delivery of the centre's security, cleaning and maintenance programmes ensuring this is all completed within the budgets allocated.
- To achieving standards of excellence in customer service and ensuring a clean, safe and welcoming environment for shoppers, retailers, contractors and employees.
- To be the spearhead for the strategic direction and day to day management of planned maintenance and repair programmes through the management of key supplier contracts and effectively managing the daily operations of the centre in a manner that ensures the on-going maintenance of the shopping centre to ensure it is represented to the highest of standards.
- Proven experience of leading large multi-discipline teams (100+ team members)
- Must have previous experience of working and building relationships with clients.
- Experience and knowledge of lean working practices ensuring that processes and procedures are value added and efficient.
- IOSH qualification desirable but not essential.