£40,000 - £45,000
about 1 year ago
Our client is a historic site in Surrey who are looking for a facilities manager to manage all services streams and health and safety on site. This site is in need of an experienced individual who is able to implement health and safety on site, manage FM, while also managing small engineering and construction projects when they arise. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to make a stamp on a very large site
- To lead the management of the FM service providers with respect to control, performance and budgeting
- Ability to manage ad hoc refurbishment/ maintenance projects from decision to completion.
- Monitor reposts showing SLA/KPI compliance with TFM partners, and action accordingly
- Responsible for scoping, procurement, and delivery in minor works within the properties on site
- Understands the use of personal protective equipment, safe working practices, environmental practices and teamwork.
- Conducts regular inspections, safety audits and hazard assessments of work locations, offices and individuals.
- Identifies hazards and potential risks and assists maintenance staff with eliminating or mitigating those hazards
- Advises Site Managers of HSE-related matters
- Conducts first level investigations of worksite accidents, injuries prepares reports and assists with employee medical needs as required.
- Serves as a core member of RAL’s emergency response team on site.
- Provides training and monitoring in HSE related topics to staff.
- Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety- Essential
- NVQ level in training.
- BIFM qualification
- First Aid/CPR
- Fire Warden Training
- Project management or engineering qualifications