c£40k plus benefits package
14 days ago
Role: Facilities Manager
Salary: c£40k plus benefits package
Job Status: Permanent/Full-Time
Vacancy Reference: VR/04654
Bridge Recruitment have been retained by a leading UK-based private real estate investor, to source a Facilities Manager for their latest development that incorporates a Grade II Listed building. The building has been sensitively refurbished and enlarged to provide serviced office space, a boutique hotel, a courtyard and all-day dining restaurant.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with previous experience, managing a diverse workload. Reporting to the Estate Manager, you will be overseeing all aspects of the day-to-day Facilities Management provision. As Facilities Manager, you will be required to assist the Estate Manager in the Facilities Management Strategy delivery, ensuring all standards are met, and that operational compliance is adhered to. Due to the unique nature of this role, the Facilities Manager will need to be flexible, as working days will be based on five over seven, with the need to work weekends occasionally.
Profile and Experience:
- Previous experience within an environment where there is a complex/mixed use profile to the building with an overarching drive for “best in class” service and standards
- Background in Hard (M&E) Facilities Management preferable with understanding of Soft FM and solid Health and Safety competency
- Notable experience or a good working awareness of risks when working with legionella, gas, electrical, fire, lifts and asbestos
- A Health and Safety or fire safety qualification, such as IOSH, NEBOSH or equivalent
- A proactive individual who has worked in a similar role and can effectively manage a diverse workload