£35,000 - £40,000
11 days ago
Our client is one of the most sought after rental locations in London which offers 5* apartments, a Hotel, Spa, and a history that includes playing a big part in World War 2. They are seeking a very experienced Helpdesk Manager to effectively run the Administration on site. You will work closely with the Estates Manager and owners to ensure the smooth running of the whole site and all of its facilities.
- Potentially managing a small team and providing help and support where required.
- To produce weekly / monthly and other reports as and when required
- To deliver Facilities Management services to various brands.
- To manage the relationship with contractors and inhouse engineers
- To negotiate with contractors and suppliers
- To assist in the invoicing process
- Ensure the efficient running of the office
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Servicing the needs of our existing customers/suppliers
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Previous experience as an office manager
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work