£35,000 - £40,000
about 2 years ago
Our client is one of the most sought after rental locations in London which offers 5* apartments, a Hotel, Spa, and a history that includes playing a big part in World War 2. They are seeking a very experienced Facilities Administrator to provide full administrative support and co-ordinate maintenance works to ensure the efficient running of the maintenance department. You will work closely with the Facilities Manager and stakeholders and tenants to ensure the smooth running of the whole site and all of its facilities. Your main responsibilities will be allocation of maintenance works, coordination of general office and admin services and administration of facilities budget and accounts.
1. Co-ordination of maintenance works
- Raising orders to contractors for service calls and routine site visits for plant, equipment and services.
- Organising electricity meter readings and payments.
- Assisting the Help Desk Co-ordinator in taking calls from tenants for maintenance requests.
- Update of CAFM database as necessary
- Arranging visits by contractors, co-ordinating their activities on site, and sometimes providing instructions
- Administering all records and documentation relating to vacant flats to co-ordinate information from the Letting Office, Maintenance Department and contractors, producing weekly progress reports and monthly graphs from this information
- Supervising the Facilities Help Desk Co-ordinator and the Facilities Department Assistant
- Typing dilapidation charges for vacating tenants and keeping register of held money
- Review and update office procedures to meet changing departmental objectives
- Coding and validating invoices and processing through the accounts department for payment
- Processing all payments into the budget accounts and producing monthly expenditure reports using Excel spreadsheets and the CAFM accounts package
- Preparing Management Committee half and year end budget reports
- Producing Tenants charges from CAFM for accounts