12 days ago
Role: Deputy Contracts Manager
Salary: £30k plus statutory benefits, laptop, mobile.
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time - 40 hours per week
Location: Hounslow, London
Vacancy Reference: VR/04370 (Please quote this vacancy reference when making an application)
Our Client has been successful in winning a high end University in the West London area and whilst it is operating at half its capacity at the moment, they require a Deputy Contracts Manager to support the daily cleaning operation. Currently there are 17 cleaning operatives dedicated to the hygiene operation and there is a plan to 30+ in the future.
- Provide a high standard of service to the site and maintain cleanliness in all areas
- Ensure the development and its buildings and common areas are professionally cleaned, well presented and maintained
- Ensure team complete daily tasks will include dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and vacuuming of communal areas
- Ensure that all health and safety risks are identified and report any accidents, trips, spills, hazards or near misses as per the site procedures
- Carry out Deep cleans as and when required
- As the Deputy, you will be managing the team, looking after rotas, holiday and training as well as site audits.
- You will assist the team by working together to provide a fantastic onsite service.
- Personal Specification
- Previous experience in cleaning management roles
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Deep cleaning experience
- Decision making, able to work autonomously
- Experience in staffing, rotas, and training
- You will take pride in the work you do and want to do a good job
- A willingness to learn new things and a flexible approach to work tasks
- You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days
- Experience working in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Due to the nature of the role you need to be hardworking, reliable, punctual, trustworthy and flexible.