£45,000 - £50,000 plus incentives & benefits
about 2 years ago
The Client Solutions Manager will cover the UK and the role will hold responsibility for the creation, development, sales & deployment of client solutions. You will work to achieve the award of soft services across the UK for a business which is rapidly expanding their UK operation and now turnover in excess of £60million with ambitious growth plans for the future. This is an exciting time to join this dynamic company and deliver innovative services to high profile Clients.
The Client Solutions Manager is a senior role which will be well supported by the business development Team. This role, therefore, works in close conjunction with the Business Development and operational teams to research and understand client needs and then create a package tailored solution. You will need to be client-facing and will play a key role in supporting new client acquisitions, according to priorities agreed with the Sales and Managing Director. You will develop a full understanding of the clients key business challenges & provide solutions to meet their needs and achieve mutual value creation.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent presentation skills - presenting at Board level to numerous stakeholders
- Strong understanding of Financial concepts, Relationship Management and Marketing
- Commercially focused with an ability to quickly understand levers of profitability and how to best deploy these into a new client solution
- Proven track record of successfully developing relationships
- Able to confidently manage the sales cycle from cradle to grave
- Target driven