£40,000 - £45,000 plus commission
over 2 years ago
Our Client is a well-established organisation, offering a wide range of Facility Services to blue chip clients across Europe. The Security side of the business is now in the market for a Corporate Solutions Manager to focus on the award of security-related contracts, specialising in services such as manned guarding, retail security, CCTV monitoring Services, etc. You will target environments such as commercial, industrial, retail, public, private organisations across the whole of the UK.
- Have previous sales experience with the security industry
- New business focused with a demonstrable track record of new client wins
- Develop your market intelligence through research and business understanding and to develop a pipeline with relevant and appropriate potential clients/customers.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients
- Generate new leads and develop relationships with potential clients to secure additional services
- Schedule appointments, preparing and delivering presentations for and to the client, having researched their business and requirements
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients
- Maintain customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all clients’ needs appropriate to their business.
- To work as part of a team
- Be hardworking, driven, hungry for success
- Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Security Services
- Sales experience - essential
- Effective Communicator.
- Prompt and accurate reporting
- Computer literate
- Able to work towards an annual target of £1.5million