£35,000 - £42,000 plus benefits
7 months ago
- To oversee the onsite Team to enhance the operation
- The organisation of the monthly staff roster and organising any extra cover required
- Ensuring the correct completion of all hours worked by Staff and results provided to H/Q
- To be on hands to deal with and dissolve any pay queries efficiently and immediately
- Overseeing that Staff are presented to the highest standard of the business dress with the required identification, the ordering of new uniform when required to ensure this is the case
- To coordinate staff appraisals and provide a record of all appraisals for observation by the Client’s
- Management Representatives and internal senior team
- These appraisals should be completed with absolute honesty, providing as much positive supportive feedback and should identify a clear path forward for the individual and their career feedback and should identify a clear path forward for the individual and their career
- Responsible for generating new business as well as maintaining the current internal demised business
- Developing a strong staff and client rapport, being available to listen, to assist and to support wherever possible and to react appropriately and promptly to staff concerns.
- Attendance to Management Meetings and substantial contribution to the progression of smooth running operation and a positive and pro-active ethos among staff and building occupants
- Completion of audits to determine any inconsistencies
- Proactively seek to work with the other Service Providers to ensure a more unified and stronger "One Team” approach and leading by example.