£30,000 - £35,000
over 1 year ago
An opportunity is available for an experienced Contract Cleaning Manager to oversee a portfolio of key accounts contracts, spreading across the M62 corridor. There are approximately 15 sites which consist of high-profile sites which are mostly managed with a team of Operatives.
Main duties and responsibilities.
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Strong understanding of contract KPIs and SLAs in a contract cleaning environment
- Ensure compliance with all statutory, legislative and best practice requirements
- Achievement of a high level of customer satisfaction
- Develop the Soft Services in the region, assisting in the management of the client buildings in accordance with statutory obligations.
- Ensuring the Cleaning Standards are set into the daily service
- Monitor by auditing
- Meet with site Clients on a regular basis and document the Management of any action plans to implement any improvement initiatives
Essential Skills / Ability
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Strong leadership skills with previous management experience
- Multi-site portfolio experience
- Extensive soft services experience
- Strong customer service/liaison skills