£35,000 - £38,000
almost 4 years ago
Our client is a world known academy who use innovations to improve the built environment. Covering a large site with over 50 buildings, they need an experienced Compliance Manager who is responsible for multiple compliance activities relating to the facilities and estates on the multi-disciplinary science centre.
- Manage all aspects of compliance for the Estates department to meet Regulations and legislation
- Manage internal and external Audits for ISO accreditations on 9001/14001/18001 for the department
- Schedule and operate weekly fire alarm testing. Document any findings and follow-up actions.
- Manage drainage contractors and trade effluent volumes to ensure legal compliance and correct billing.
- Maintenance and Inspection of Powered Access Equipment (LOLER)
- Manage the fire alarm maintenance contract; keep records, coordinate upgrades, and liaise with tenants and colleagues where fire alarm works might affect their operations or building works might affect the fire alarm.
- Operate an on-line materials management system to control all hazardous substances Provide
- Manage spillages procedures.
- Manage inspections of owned a mobile scissor platform and a static one-person lift.
- Manage inspection of ventilation and extraction systems to ensure COSHH compliance.
- Record preparations, actions and exercises; assist ISO auditors (internal and external)
- Up keep procedures to ensure safe rescue of trapped lift passengers.