£35,000 - £40,000
3 months ago
As Commercial Services Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the cleaning services across a portfolio of contracts in the Hampshire area.
You will be responsible for:
- The day to day operations and supervision of all staff, focusing on their performance in terms of standards and delivery
- Ensuring the tasks are completed to BICSc standard and site specifications as required in the cleaning schedules
- To develop and maintain a professional and proactive business relationship with all levels of client's representatives; promoting the Company and development of services
- Ensuring that a first class service is delivered to all areas of responsibility
- Reviewing work schedules and working closely with the management team to drive productivity and achieve results
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all documents and integrated systems employed by the client and the business.
- Active encouragement of a one team approach within and colleagues and coming up with ideas to improve this further.
- Responsible for the team member's performance and bringing escalations of performance issues to the management team.
- Lead and promote engagement, empowerment to drive pride, purpose and service excellence.
- Ensure a consistently high-level service. Continually review processes/ working practices and actively encourage an environment of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Ensure regular audits on standards and due diligence documentation are carried out.
- Regularly meet with site teams to ensure an integrated approach in delivering the services to the client.
- Recruit the highest possible calibre operatives to fill vacancies within the area.
- Previous experience of managing cleaning contract sites or similar
- Knowledge of cleaning to BICSs Standards and company auditing procedures.
- Experience of working within budgets