£50,000 - £55,000
David de Souza
8 months ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Cleaning Operations Manager to be responsible for the efficient and effective day to day running of cleaning operations within several our client’s sites. Providing a safe and secure environment in support of our client whilst leaving customers with a great impression of their cleaning services.
You will be looking after 134 sites for Great Eastern Rail, this will include depots and stations. Great Eastern Rain was founded in 1875 and has continued to provide an excellent service to its users. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large transport provider and take your career to the next level.
The role is based between the South Cambridge and North Essex region and will be multi-site which will involve liaising closely with the client to ensure that cleaning services are meeting their requirements and constantly looking for ways to improve the service.
The Cleaning Operations Manager will be the primary point of contact and assurance for all aspects of the contract and require a comprehensive understanding of cleaning operations/ standards/ risks.
Experience and qualifications:
· Valid formal Health and Safety qualification e.g. IOSH/NEBOSH
· To be able to develop and build good client and customer relationships.
· Previous cleaning management experience with strong commercial and communication skills.
· Thorough working knowledge of specialist cleaning techniques
· Proven track record in delivering effective customer service whilst maintaining appropriate operating margins
· Previous experience of leading a diverse workforce
· Must be self-motivated and results oriented with effective inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
· Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise workload and delegate effectively
· Ability to mentor and develop a team, counselling and coaching as necessary
· High degree of interest in own personal development and future career progression