£35,000 - £38,000 + car + benefits
almost 3 years ago
We work with a successful Soft FM company who mostly specialise in public sector contracts such as schools, universities, libraries, and civic centre. They are looking for an experienced manager to take responsibility of over 50 of these contracts in the Thames Valley area.
- Responsible for ensuring all Payroll is accurate
- Monthly Auditing
- Hold weekly team meetings with direct reports ensuring policies and procedures are followed and requirements/expectations are fully communicated at all levels
- To assist in the recruitment and discipline of employees, to include but not limited to appraisals, interviews, training and HR relevant documentation
- Supporting management from other shifts may be a requirement from time to time
- Review best practice and present new ideas to keep ahead of the cleaning industry
- Conform to basic management responsibilities set out in the HR Processes.
- Recognise good performers in your team and actively manage poor performance.