£35,000 - £45,000
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a market leader in the facilities management industry with impressive Head Office facilities in Central London. They are looking for a Cleaning Manager to work on one of their key accounts with the main site being in West London. This contract is high profile and requires someone with proven experience in managing cleaning operations and a track record in delivering a 5-star cleaning service. With a strong technical knowledge, the ability to implement effective processes, you will be someone with strong communication skills who is able to manage the relationship with all Stakeholders. You will be responsible for the night and day cleaning operation so flexibility surrounding your working structure is essential. The Company are very strong in their succession planning and expect the person in this role to develop into their wider FM business. Exposure to a hotel background will be beneficial if you are currently working within the cleaning / FM industry. The desired candidate will need to be able to work at the main site in West London 4 days a week, with the other day visiting smaller sites around London and once every 2 months, you will be required to visit the other sites around the South of England to ensure all sites adhere to the correct standards and client expectations (travel expenses paid).
- 7 am to 4 pm - 40 hour week
- Report directly to the Account Director with a dotted line to the Regional Manager for Cleaning
- Must have excellent knowledge and experience of managing high profile cleaning services
- Ensure the company’s business objectives are achieved and maintained
- Manage 120+ cleaners across multiple sites
- Ensure SLAs are in place with clients and services adhere to monitoring processes in place
- Manage all financial matters relating to the contract
- Introduce strong working practices into the account and new initiatives to enhance service performance
- Establish effective training procedures
- Build client and team rapport
- Tenacious approach to raising the cleaning profile.