£35,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
Our client is a successful cleaning company who specialise in estate management and cleaning for high-end clients around London and the surrounding area. They are looking for an experienced estate cleaning manager to manage two prestigious sites in London who can deliver a 5* standard to all tenants on site
- Leading and developing a team
- Estate management is key
- Must have experience in external cleaning
- Development and maintaining service level agreements
- Ensure standard of service delivery in line with agreed service levels
- Identifying and developing business opportunities, as appropriate
- Training and development of staff
- Produce periodic cleaning schedules in conjunction with FM.
- Monitor the work completed against worked planned and identify actions required to bring any shortfalls back in line with the schedule
- Financial accountability:
- Local budget management
- Review local performance
- Reporting to the General Manager on service budgets
- Identify cost efficiencies.
- Manage and develop people to promote high morale and motivation
- Conform to basic management responsibilities set out in the HR Processes.
- Recognise good performers in your team and actively manage poor performance.