£28,000 - £30,000
David de Souza
12 months ago
Our client is one of the fastest Growing facilities management companies in the UK. With a passion in putting their customers and staff first.
With over 3,000 employees delivering a wide range of facilities services, acquiring a number of local businesses and local supply partners to give greater strength and depth to their service portfolio.
As Area Manager, you will manage the day-to-day cleaning operations, overseeing a portfolio of approximately 25 sites across the Cleaning Division whilst leading and motivating a team of direct reports. You will operate consistently within Company policy, ensuring their services meet and go beyond customer expectations by making best use of the resources available to you.
Main duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure all legal compliance is adhered to on sites they service
- Guarantee all colleagues are visited and coached monthly
- To satisfy all New staff are Legally employed and accurate data is passed to payroll
- Make sure all new colleagues are inducted and trained prior to scheduling
- To ensure all colleague Training is continuously carried out
- To confirm all service Quality levels are above the set KPI
- Ensure every site in the area is Quality Audited Monthly
- To confirm specific SLA’s are understood and carried out
- To make sure all materials are delivered and machinery is legal and in working order
- Visit every customer each month
- Carry out any minor administration
- Attend Operations meetings during the month and prepare for these meetings