over 3 years ago
- Our Client is seeking an ambitious Business Development Manager with a proven sales track record in FM sales and in particular with a background in hard/technical services.
The role will require you to
- Generate, develop and close new business opportunities within the Hard Service Sector
- Exceed sales targets across this division playing your part in bundled bid opportunities
- Develop and build long term professional customer relationships with existing, new and potential clients
- Maintain excellent relations within the Team to support the business development process
- To identify and build a long-term active pipeline, exploring both existing markets and targeting new market opportunities.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of all sales reporting.
- Take complete ownership of developing and delivering sales and tender documents and presentations, in line with Company standards through working with the relevant support functions
- Oversee tenders and relevant document preparation, using the specialist support functions (Bid Management, Procurement, HR, QHS etc) as well as local managers and the wider Business Development team.
- Raise the company and business profile by representing at industry events, high level networking and promoting an image of professionalism at all times. `
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends.
- Read all tenders and PQQ documents before issue, so as to ensure the quality and commerciality of our proposals.
The Ideal Candidate will have/be:
- Proven sales/business development experience in Hard FM Service delivery
- Proven experience of generating, preparing and winning new business
- Experience of putting together exceptional quality sales documents
- Experience of successfully delivering high level presentations
- Driven by targets and comfortable in a high pressure sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail conscious and methodical in approach.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus and promote a sense of team spirit within the office.