£35,000 - £40,000
over 2 years ago
Our Client is an international provider of TFM solutions and to support their national growth, they are seeking a BDM to join their Team in the Midlands / North West regions. This is very much a new business role although the Company have such a strong brand you will be involved in existing client development and retendering opportunities. You will be targeting new clients in the commercial sector, offering a wide range of soft service solutions.
Whilst there are incoming leads to the business, this role is specifically designed to bring in new business to the company and you must be capable of generating business and building long terms working relationships.
- Building and maintaining relationships within the soft service industry
- Specifying and quoting various projects to clients ensuring profitability and viability is satisfactory
- Completing and reporting weekly on business development activities to the management team and forecasting sales results.
- Proposing and costing new ideas on developing business
- Previous experience within a facilities-based sales role
- Proven experience as a new business winner is a must, you must be able to negotiate and close deals.
- Attitude is important - you must be self-motivated and driven with excellent communication skills and a competitive spirit
- You’ll be confident in talking to clients, pitching and presenting and identifying problems in order to sell to the client needs
- A base salary of up to 35k + an expected £20k OTE.
- A company car which is in line with your position
- Strong company brand to sell.