£35,000 - £40,000 plus commission
about 1 year ago
Our Client is a small business with big plans for the future. They are a Facilies Management Service provider who are currently operating in the London market
- To improve the Company's market position and achieve financial growth across all FM Services
- Define long-term organisational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
- Assist in managing existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Maintain client relationships and suggest solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Develop a rapport with new clients, and provide support that will continually improve the relationship to organically grow the business.
- Identify and recommend change within prospective new contracts.
- Enhance the relationship between employees and clients therefore promoting both client and employee advocacy
- To ensure exceptional service is achieved whilst undertaking your role, whilst living the values of: commitment to supplying a high quality service, high expectations of all staff to meet and exceed customers’ expectations, reliability to consistently deliver exceptional results
- To carry out your duties in a safe manner and work effectively and adhere to all customer procedures and instructions.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.