over 2 years ago
Our Client is a real success story and has well established themselves in the market as one of the largest independently-owned service solutions organisations in the UK with a team in excess of 12,000 and turnover approaching £160m. They have a requirement for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Team and cover the Scotland region, promoting a range of FM solutions.
- Generate and develop business relationships with an effective approach that maximises both revenue and profitability, working to support agreed sales targets.
- Present the Company to potential clients through direct communication via face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and e-mails
- Devise and deliver tailored presentations to potential clients by using a wide range of presentation techniques.
- Actively and successfully, manage the complete sales process; lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiation, close and handover to the operations team.
- Possess drive, motivation and attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are explored and capitalised.
- Effectively interact with all relevant internal departments including customer services, Bid Team and operations teams.
- Generate weekly reports.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with this position as designated by the nominated Business Development Director
- Must currently come from a Sales role working in a Field Sales capacity and or have recent experience in Field Sales.
- Must be able to demonstrate successful achievement in hitting sales targets regularly during Sales roles.
- Must be able to develop Sales opportunities from initial self-generated lead up to closing the business.
- Although predominantly the role will be New Business, the candidate will be expected to be able to upsell existing accounts.
- Although a self-sufficient role, working in partnership with the Operations team will be essential, so the candidate must be a team player.