£35,000 - £40,0000 + commission + benefits
David de Souza
3 days ago
An opportunity has arisen to join our Cleaning company. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join us on the next stage of our ambitious growth plan.
Reporting into Director Level, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for exploring new opportunities, establishing new leads and converting existing leads.
It is essential that you can demonstrate a proven track record of success in generating new business. In return for your experience and expertise, you'll find yourself working for an ambitious business with a clear vision of where we are heading.
Excellent scope for expanding into a more senior role, with Sales Director position;
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Self-generating leads by means of cold calling, networking and PQQs;
- Achieving agreed sales targets - 750k Per annum
- Ability to identify opportunities within the existing customer base to maximize sales revenue;
- Preparing proposals, contracts, specifications and other sales documents;
- Carrying out face-to-face proposals and presentations with potential clients;
- Being the public face to all potential customers;
- At least 3 years' sales experience in cleaning industry is desirable, however candidates with similar experience will also be considered;
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets;
- Own network of potential contacts and clients;
- Personal charisma, ability to identify potential business opportunities, be able to set up appointments at a senior level with potential customers, develop opportunities;
- Commitment and positive attitude;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Full Clean driving license desirable