£50,000 - £55,000
about 2 years ago
As Sales Manager, you will hold responsibility for the creation, development, sales & deployment of client solutions within the soft FM industry. You will work to achieve the award of soft services across the UK for a business which is rapidly expanding their UK operation. Their turnover is now in excess of £60million and the company have a great pipeline of contracts with ambitious growth plans for the future. This is an exciting time to join this dynamic company and deliver innovative services to high profile Clients across the UK.
This is a strategic sales role which will be well supported by the business development Team to include telemarketing. This role therefore works in close conjunction with the business development and operational teams to research and understand client requirements, then creating a package tailored solution. You will need to be client-facing and will play a key role in supporting new client acquisitions, according to priorities agreed with the Sales and Managing Director. You will develop a full understanding of the clients key business challenges & provide solutions to meet their needs and achieve mutual value creation.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven sales abiliities and track record in the FM industry
- Excellent presentation skills - presenting at Board level to numerous stakeholders
- Strong understanding of Financial concepts, Relationship Management and Marketing
- Commercially focused with an ability to quickly understand levels of profitability and how to best deploy these into a new client solution
- Proven track record of successfully developing business relationships.