£45,000 plus 10% commission
5 months ago
- To generate new sales
- Research new opportunities and spend time cold calling as required to ensure targets are met.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Provide accurate sales tracking, forecasting, losses and gains.