£30k - 35k plus attractive package
about 1 year ago
Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30k - 35k plus attractive package
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Location: South of England
Vacancy Reference: VR/04509
Our client has been established for 50 years, with a well developed brand which supplys commercial and industrial cleaning equipment and matting into businesses, industry, and the public sector. The foundations of of the business have been built on strong traditions of quality, care, speed of delivery and exceptional customer service.
Over the years, their product range and service offering has really evolved. Their focus is to source the most innovative cleaning solutions, which offer a healthy return on investment and scientific results that can be measured.
Due to healthy growth and success across the Sales team, they are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager to develop opportunities across the South of England. You will work closely with existing contacts but will also be responsible for identifying and growing new accounts.
- You will manage a portfolio of customers who have existing and developing needs for equipment
- Constantly seek new opportunities to expand the portfolio
- Monitor sales performance and activity levels and produce monthly reports detailing key result areas
- Maintain appropriate records on clients and sales activities.
- Ensure consistent communication with customers on a regular basis, providing quotes and ensuring that enquiries and issues are followed up in a timely manner
- Providing demonstrations to client in person / virtually
- You must have a natural flair for business development and a passion for providing a strong level of customer care
- Strong commercial acumen
- You need to be a sales hunter, hungry for the next sale and thrive in a targeted, performance measured culture.
- Proactive in making new sales and delivering on enquiries
- Able to meet financial and performance targets
- Flexible and willing to travel.