Role: Business Development Manager - Hard Services
Salary: £40k plus commission / benefits to include a Company car
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Location: Based in Kent with travel
Vacancy Reference: VR/04382
Our Client is a high-quality services for their valued clients. Their team goes above and beyond to cater to each of their client’s specific needs and as a result, they have an expanding reputation and service which stands out from the competition. They are an SME with exciting plans. To be a part of this journey, you will need to have a competitive edge and work with the bigger picture in mind.
What you will do
As Business Development Manager you will create growth through building relationships with specific accounts and new clients, targeting organisations with a requirement for hard services. The role will expand existing relationships but with a focus on the creation of new partnerships. Your approach must be proactive supported by the ability to forge long-term working relationships whilst delivering quotations to your clients.
How you will do it
As Business Development Manager you will be hold responsibility for contractor activity, creating sales. You will create value through innovative solution opportunity generation. You will identify the best accounts for growth opportunities as well as having the opportunity to generate your own prospects through careful planning & business development activity. You will create opportunities to tender on projects and present technical information to board level. You will manage opportunities and drive sales performance using Salesforce.
- Previous success in a property focussed technical sales role.
- Experience of business-to-business technical solutions
- Ability to build a pipeline of opportunities to meet financial and performance targets.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage operational departments to ensure high levels of customer service is delivered to your Clients.
- Ability to develop and expand relationships through an organisation.
- Ability to create winning plans and bring teams together for mutual success.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Existing relationships with main contractors or M&E contractors
- Ability to demonstrate adding value in the sales process.
- Knowledge/ experience using CRMs, Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrable sales performance
- Strong work ethic