Role: Business Development Manager - Facilities or in particular waste sales experience essential
Salary: £35-42k Basic
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Location: Hampshire based
Vacancy Reference: VR/04371 (Please quote this vacancy reference when making an application)
Bridge Recruitment have been appointed to source a Business Development Manager from the Facilities Management Industry. As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the promotion of our Clients services across the South East, developing and securing new business opportunities, in line with the wider business and joint venture growth targets, within a defined geographical area.
There will be a degree of regional and some national travel due to the demands of the position.
· Secure profitable new business for the company for the services identified in the commercial growth business plans.
· Support the operations team in retaining existing business, as required.
· Undertake prospecting campaigns, develop and maintain a pipeline of prospective customers driven by set KPI’s.
· Identify opportunities for growth via business relationships, networking opportunities, market research and field-based activity.
· Identify opportunities that support enhancing service delivery across the FM and environmental services.
· Ensure that all sales proposals and tenders are completed and submitted in a timely manner, in line with company policies and procedures.
· Working with their marketing team to develop a marketing approach to increase visibility of the joint venture, along with a digital presence that will drive inbound enquiries.
· Provide regular activity reports to CSM and local Operations Director
· Support the central bid team on formal tenders, attending site visits, bid meetings, presentations etc. as required.
· Liaise with the management and operational teams to ensure that quotations and tenders meet their quality objectives and are deliverable.
· Support contract mobilisations and maintain relationships with new clients.
· Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
· Undertake other duties as instructed by the Commercial Sales Manager, Operations Director and/or the Sales Director.