£50,000 plus commission / package
4 months ago
Our Client is looking to appoint an experienced Business Development Manager with proven success of selling into the corporate B2B environment.
The ideal candidate will have a background in the Cleaning/FM industry, with a minimum of 3 years direct business development experience and the ability to deliver a min of £1million annual new sales.
They will expect you to be able to;
- Build and manage a strong pipeline
- Self-generate leads and new relationships
- Understand clients, costing and proposing an intelligent solution
- Lead the tender return/proposal process
- Confidently present the proposals
- Close the sales process
- Maintain existing business relationships
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability think intelligently and critically
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Be focused and goal-oriented
- Demonstrate the Company values being an integral part of your teams success
- in return we offer a competitive salary plus commission, company car, pension and enhanced employee benefits program.