40,000 - 50,000 euros
over 3 years ago
- New business development with responsibility for the full sales cycle across a portfolio of key and core prospects in both private and public sectors
- To work with other functions within the business to ensure consistent delivery
- Presenting to diverse stakeholders within both SME’s, large (public and private sector) organisations and blue chips
- To work autonomously within a team dynamic environment
- To ensure companies strategies are applied consistently to achieve business objectives
- To drive new thinking by articulating benefits of cultural change into an integrated organisation
- To build long-term relationships ensuring opportunities are best practice and solutions are delivered to the customer
- To sell against all competition through robust and contemporary knowledge of market dynamics
- Meeting required levels of activity, conversion rates and other individual targets
- Always set the highest of professional standards and lead by example within a defined region
- Participating and contributing towards, Pipeline, Bid/No Bid, proposal support
- Developing articulate, coherent responses to support comprehensive submissions, utilising written text, photographs, images and supporting documents where applicable.
- Adopting best practice proposal writing techniques to maximise the scoring potential of the submission.
- Writing all of the technical detail required to accompany tenders.
- Development and production of bespoke proposals to be accommodated within tender submission documents that demonstrate the company's knowledge, experience and ability to provide a high-quality service
- Commercially aware and able to price a contract
- To be responsible all re tenders below £50K