£65,000 plus package
about 2 months ago
Role: Business Development Director - Cleaning
Salary: £65k plus package
Job Status: Permanent/Full-Time
Vacancy Reference: VR/04627
About the Role:
Our client, a highly reputable business delivering service excellence throughout the Facilities Management industry, is looking for an exceptional Business Development Director to work alongside their zealous and driven BD Team to help push the company on through the next stage in their journey. As Business Development Director, you will be able to deliver results taking projects start to finish handing over winning bids to your operational colleagues and potentially assisting them in developing organic growth opportunities if appropriate. The right candidate will have the full sales tool kit and be able to competently network with senior decision-makers and develop a pipeline within strategic targeted industries. The successful Business Development Director will lead the resultant tender opportunities, through negotiation and winning close. Strong market knowledge combined with confidence derived from proven experience will be needed to be demonstrated across all projects regardless of size. Within the company, there is an exceptional team culture, born from employee loyalty and great open leadership. This loyalty comes from a colleague focused, rewarding business where everyone is welcomed into the team with wide-ranging opportunities for progression from within.
- Sustainable UK and Ireland sales growth
- Strategic marketing activity
- Pipeline growth and management through consultative approach selling
- Build, develop and maintain a network within strategic target industries
- Develop winning service solutions, articulated through tender returns and client presentations
- Hand over winning solutions to operations
- UK and Ireland bid process, data management and sign-off governance
- Maximise new business development opportunities
- Support as required retender opportunities across multiple industry vectors
- Support as required, in association with CMDO, UK and Ireland Sales Directors (Soft and Hard Services), major bids for bundled/TFM opportunities
- Own and develop key strategic relationships with key prospects and partners
- Deliver sales operational excellence and strong sales process management.
- Possess the skills to build, maintain and deliver profitable and operational deliverable FM projects for which you will be rewarded highly both with exponential financial remuneration and professional development
- Have demonstrable experience gained from several years as a leading Business Development Manager or Director
- Experience in developing client-focused, achievable solutions
- Self-motivated, target driven individual who leads from the front
- Keen to develop their career by way of the growth of the division and a natural organic progression of your own career
- Excel at solutions, networking, relationship building and collaboration, with an extensive background in a cleaning/soft services environment or FM industry (ideally multi-sector)
- A competent professional that has experience of delivering successful, large-scale FM solutions.
- The role is working Monday to Friday between the hours of 09:00 - 17:30, however, a flexible work schedule must be adapted, this could also include weekend working
- You will need to be flexible with start and finish times as these will be determined as required, to suit the needs of the business
- You will also need a full driving licence as you will be travelling between sites.