Our Client is a European player in the delivery of property support services and they require an experienced BDM to further develop their UK portfolio. You will be given a target of approx £3million with strong incentives to exceed this target, so a strategic solution style sales approach is essential as is a proven track record in client relationship management. You will need to have abilities in being able to able to cost your own opportunities with the support of a strong bid team.
- New business development with responsibility for controlling the full sales cycle across a portfolio of key and core prospects
- To work and support other functions within the business to ensure consistent delivery of service
- Presenting to diverse stakeholders within both SMEs, large (public and private sector)organisations along with blue chips
- To work autonomously within a team dynamic environment
- To ensure companies strategies are applied consistently to achieve business objectives
- To drive new thinking by articulating benefits of cultural change into an integrated organisation
- To build long-term relationships ensuring opportunities are best practice and solutions are delivered to the customer
- To sell against all competition through robust and contemporary knowledge of market dynamics
- Meeting required levels of activity, conversion rates and other individual targets
- Always set the highest of professional standards and lead by example within a defined region.