6 months ago
Role: Business Development Director - Cleaning Services
Salary: £60-65k basic plus an excellent commission structure and benefits package
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Location: Southern Based, national coverage
Vacancy Reference: VR/04374
Our Client is a National Service Provider in the delivery of high quality cleaning services. They have great relationships with their internal Teams and go above and beyond to secure a positive and engaged Team culture. This in turn helps to deliver a high performing service where standards are at the forefront of everything that they do.
They now have an opportunity to invest in their sales team and are looking for someone who can focus purely on the generation of new opportunities with their Clients that fall in the Managing Agent sector.
- Identify a Sales Growth strategy for your target market
- Proactively market the business across your sector
- Develop existing relationships to maintain sales growth
- Apply a consultative approach to selling cleaning services
- Develop winning service solutions through tender returns and client presentations
- Liaise closely with the mobilisation and operational teams to ensure new contract start-ups have maximum support
- Meet performance and financial targets set.
- Maximise new business development opportunities
- Support retender opportunities across your sector
- Own and develop key strategic relationships with key prospects and partners
- Deliver sales operational excellence and strong sales process management
- Ability to engage and build rapport with strategic decision makers
- Understanding of the Managing Agent market
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Able to offer a positive contribution to the Team environment
- Excellent presentation Skills