23 days ago
- To produce exceptional written proposals that takes an understanding of the client challenges and build a personalised response that tells a compelling story
- Manage all elements of the bid process and seeing the bid through from cradle to grave
- Manage the end-to-end process, via a bid tracker of creating each bid; from kick off through to submission
- Work closely with the internal resource (such as SMEs and estimating) to create winning answers to client questions that will be based on technical, corporate and solution specific information
- Occasionally work from a standard deck to ensure responses are client-driven, individual and results led
- Contribute to the improvement of the bid library by feeding back updates based on previous successes.
- Support the end-to-end process when necessary, including the management of content from SME’s
- Monitor post bid results and “next stages” and feedback information as part of the review process
- Support the maintenance and improvements of the bid library
- Support the review and improvements to the bid process.
- Project managing the targeted bid processes, from pre SQ through to ITT and mobilisation
- Researching and knowing the client and the bid context, to ensure that each bid is compelling
- Collaborating with Operational colleagues to make sure the other key proposals have the right support and approach to win
- Leading document planning and production, which may include drafting content with subject matter experts
- Combining organisational skills with an ability to effectively prioritise competing workloads
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the profitability and sustainability of all proposals, employing a proven attention to detail
- Developing storyboard to enable appropriate contributors and subject matter experts to produce proposal content
- Establish a project plan detailing the entire proposal process, timeline, and procedures to meet the needs of each specific proposal
- Monitor progress of all bid team activities to ensure adherence to deadlines, action plans and quality standards.