£28,000 - £37,000
about 2 years ago
Our Client is strengthening their sales team and require an experienced Bid Manager to conduct research whilst managing the process of extracting information from an in-house tender library with the support of a Bid Co-ordinator.
As Bid Manager, you will liaise with the Operational, Sales and Marketing teams to enable them to coordinate all tender opportunities ensuring that bids are written to the highest possible standard, in line with their in-house style.
The Bid Manager will develop, manage and monitor the progress of the submissions on and offline against the schedules, therefore possessing strong organisational skills as well as excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
Essential Skills / Ability:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a bid or proposals related role
- Demonstrate the capability of writing in a clear, concise and comprehensible manner and proven track record
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- A positive approach and can-do attitude
- A proof-reader’s eye for detail
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint and a variety of online tender portals.
Desirable Skills / Ability:
- Experience of working within cleaning services or facilities management sector.