£30,000 - £35,000
David de Souza
about 2 years ago
- Promotes high level of satisfaction among property management team members and the client users by promptly responding to their service requirements. Assures prompt response by other team members and selected contractors.
- Provides professional support to the Facilities Manager on site or at remote sites.
- Promotes a team working environment together with other Facilities professionals by performing the prescribed duties personally or in conjunction with other members of the team.
- Ensures compliance minimum standards, policies and procedures established for the portfolio.
- Maintains overall responsibility for ensuring all building documents are accurately filed in the relevant filing system
- Communicates regularly with the Service Desk
- Assists the Facilities Manager in developing a close working relationship with all of the contractors and ensure they fully understand the client culture and ensure that a high-quality service is delivered.
- The ideal candidate must have:
- A proven track record as an Assistant or Facilities Manager
- Effectively controls costs within own job area and awareness of those outside immediate responsibility
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Knowledge of production and management of financial data
- Sound health and safety knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at all levels
- Effective PC skills - proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Health and Safety
- BIFM Member
- IOSH desirable