£27,000 - £30,000
almost 2 years ago
We are working closely with a successful company who pride themselves on delivering first-class Soft Services to prestigious portfolios across London and the home counties. They are looking for an enthusiastic assistant cleaning manager to assist in management of a large office of a world-famous technological company. You will be trusted with building and maintaining a strong relationship with one of their key clients.
- To build and develop a strong relationship with the client and understanding their requirements.
- Hold weekly team meetings with direct reports ensuring policies and procedures are followed and requirements/expectations are fully communicated at all levels
- To assist in the recruitment and discipline of employees, to include but not limited to appraisals, interviews, training and HR relevant documentation
- Supporting management from other shifts may be a requirement from time to time
- Review best practice and present new ideas to keep ahead of the cleaning industry
- To manage timesheets and ensure working hours are within budget. To input wages into payroll system.
- To manage stock levels on site and order materials and consumables when required.
- To manage site equipment and ensure that all items are maintained and PA tested.
- To issue uniform in accordance with budget and requirement. To ensure uniform standards are followed throughout the team.
- To ensure regular communication with site team leaders and account manager.
- Recruit and select strong and responsive team members as required.
- To plan periodic cleaning across both sites, ensuring that works are carried out to a high standard and within budget.
- To raise permits to client when organizing periodic works.
- Raise helpdesk tasks on the client’s portal ensuring that the premises maintained well.
- Induction training for new starters and ensuring they are buddied up with a site team leader.
- To carry out regular audits using auditing system.