£35,000 - £40,000
about 3 years ago
Our Client requires an experienced Assistant Bidding Manager to work as part of their Bid Team, forming a key support within a growing facilities management business. Our Client currently operates in operates in over 30 countries, with a client base that includes leading global brands. They have an excellent track record for repeat business and have created long-term relationships with all their clients.
- To provide coordination services to the bid development team in compiling PQQs, RFIs and RFPs for various bids
- The role will encompass receiving and acknowledging enquiries from prospective clients and preparing presentations, marketing and promotional material including capability statements
- Customer relationship management also forms part of this role. This position is office based but may require customer site visits
- This role will take the lead for all RFI's, completing the bid no bid process and completing the RFI, with assistance from the Solutions Development Managers
- The role will also require the maintenance of the pipeline reporting system to ensure all data and analysis is up to date and available for weekly reports
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and producing of tender submissions for opportunities for PQQs, RFIs and RFPs.
- Creating high-quality proposal documents including coordinating and editing content (text and graphics), writing content when required and document production in line with agreed bid plan using preferred software packages (InDesign)
- Coordinating proposal document production including championing best practice in planning and organisation
- Ensuring compliance with proposal process, style and brand guidance
- Managing and ensuring the timely submission of allocated proposals
- Ensuring all proposals produced are aligned with corporate brand guidelines and are recorded and filed in line with bid management standards
- Ensuring all proposals produced are correctly initiated with the production of a bid plan in partnership with the bid leader.
- Monitoring and reporting on bid production performance against bid plan milestones.
- Assisting with development of proposals best practice, tools and information within the Company.
- Building and developing relationships across the wider business.
- Developing and maintaining a bid document directory in conjunction with the company brand asset library.
- Maintaining the sales pipeline on a weekly basis by gathering information from the team, accurately evaluating for business targets
- Ensuring the Company is registered on target companies vendor portals and all information is up to date
- Coordinating and producing new business proposal documents
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken. Fluency in English.
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs is essential.
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (In Design) is essential.
- Strong motivational skills.
- Creativity and design flair ability.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Strong comprehension and interpretation skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong document preparation skills and accuracy.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a team and alone as activity requires.
- Strong customer service focus is preferred.
- Knowledge of FM/engineering and building environment is an advantage.
- Experience of CRM using databases is an advantage.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines whilst working under pressure.
- Flexibility and ability to work late hours as when required.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in relevant subject is preferred.