David de Souza
about 1 year ago
- Your role will be to ensure all contract cleaning standards and service level agreements required by clients are achieved.
- To know and understand Company values and ethos to ensure that this is disseminated throughout the business
- To organise and supervise cleaning operatives/supervisors, to ensure working practices are efficient and effective
- To develop and maintain a good standard of employee relations and motivate employees to ensure a high level of morale
- To ensure employees are aware of what is expected of them, in terms of workloads, standards and their relationship with Client/Contractor
- To collate and assist Service/Contract Managers with the completion
- Implement and control emergency cleaning operations.
- To report any grievance and disciplinary issues to your line manager and/or HR, as necessary, in line with the Company procedures
- Management of service issue
- Regular site visits to inspect standards and build strong client relationships
- Client communications (email, phone and in person)