£25,000 plus car and benefits
David de Souza
9 months ago
An opportunity has arisen to work for an independently owned contract cleaning business, who focus on providing an excellent cleaning service, predominantly within the public sector. With exciting growth plans, they are currently recruiting for an Area Manager to join their team. Reporting directly into the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of exceptional cleaning standards which exceed client expectations across the whole business portfolio. Their approach is based on the core values of hard work and reliability and is underpinned by a strong support function and infrastructure, which has been key in winning and retaining their clients trust and developing ongoing working relationships.
- Your role will be to ensure all contract cleaning standards and service level agreements required by clients are achieved.
- To know and understand Company values and ethos to ensure that this is disseminated throughout the business organise and supervise cleaning operatives/supervisors, to ensure working practices are efficient and effective
- To develop and maintain a good standard of employee relations and motivate employees to ensure a high level of morale
- To ensure employees are aware of what is expected of them, in terms of workloads, standards and their relationship with Client/Contractor
- To collate and assist Service/Contract Managers with the completion
- Implement and control emergency cleaning operations.
- To report any grievance and disciplinary issues to your line manager and/or HR, as necessary, in line with the Company procedures
- Management of service issue
- Regular site visits to inspect standards and build strong client relationships
- Client communications (email, phone and in person)