£20,000 - £25,000
over 2 years ago
Our client is a privately owned company focused on the provision of quality led services to a number of select businesses across the UK. They are currently recruiting for a Area Cleaning Supervisor to manage a number of cleaning contracts in the Bristol/Swindon/Reading area. This role will require you to travel to parts of south east England too to cover potential contracts so a flexible attitude and full driving license is imperative.
A good all-round understanding of cleaning management
- A strong man-manager who has excellent financial acumen along with outstanding communication skills
- This position is full time with a flexible approach toward working hours as this may involve split shifts and therefore you must be available to work both early mornings and evenings to include on occasions weekend working.
- Applicant should be customer focused, passionate about delivering high levels of service and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of HSE within the work place is required along with ideally BICS or similar training certification.
- Team player
- Knowledge of current waste management legislation
- Thrives in working autonomously
- Determined, outgoing, positive and articulate